You are here: Home » Get Involved
Some wonderful things you can do to help us
We are currently in the process of developing a volunteer programme, which will be launched later this year.
In the meantime, here are some wonderful things you can do to help us:
- Like us on Facebook, and then share and like our posts.
- Follow us on Twitter @TENI_Tweets
- Become a member here
- Lobby your local politician for inclusive Gender Recognition Legislation. The passage of the Gender Recognition Act was an important step forward but we're not there yet!
Be a Trans Ally
- Call out transphobic behaviour and language if you see or hear it - if it is safe to do so.
- If you see transphobia in the media, complain to the relevant authorities.
- If you witness a hate crime/incident motivated by transphobia, report it to the Gardai.
KEEP ENGAGED. KEEP INFORMED.